We are Chatvisor, a young tech startup based in Linz on its way to revolutionize customer communication. Why you should join us? We are a bunch of curious people constantly challenging the status quo that loves to meet like-minded people. We are looking to grow – with and for our customers and above all beyond us.
Our product speaks for itself: some of Austria’s most well-known companies (including BMW, Erste Bank) are loyal customers and trust Chatvisor. But not only work itself, but also working together at eye level is central to us. If you too are passionate about technology, innovation and share the joy for communication, then we are the right place for you.
We are looking for someone that can help us get across the right message. To foster interest and conversion among our potential customers, you will conceptualize and create content for our website, blog and product marketing funnel. There’s one thing you can call definite: there’s a lot of learning potential within your future role.
- Conceptualization, execution and optimization of the product marketing funnel
- Creation of content for various industries, products and target groups (banks, automotive, insurance, airlines, …)
- Development of digital marketing and content strategy
- Topic research and keyword analysis
- Reporting and web analysis
- Passion for copywriting and special feel what makes copy not good, but great
- Journalistic creativity
- Punctuation genius and spelling ace
- Structured and independent working style
- Curious and eager to learn
- Team player
- Digital native
- A big plus: Native English
What we offer
- An utterly essential role within the challenge of building a successful company
- Plenty of challenges you can personally grow from
- Charming office and an amazing community
- Optionally part-time starting at 16h/week
- Monthly gross salary starting at €2,300.00 depending on qualification and previous work experience (based on full-time)
Get in touch
We look forward to your application. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +43 664 1408040.