We are Chatvisor, a young tech startup based in Linz on its way to revolutionize customer communication. Why you should join us? We are a bunch of curious people constantly challenging the status quo that loves to meet like-minded people. We are looking to grow – with and for our customers and above all beyond us.
Our product speaks for itself: some of Austria’s most well-known companies (including BMW, Erste Bank) are loyal customers and trust Chatvisor. But not only work itself, but also working together at eye level is central to us. If you too are passionate about technology, innovation and share the joy for communication, then we are the right place for you.
- Responsible for UI/UX of our web application – together with our developer team
- Developing new data visualizations for our web application
- Optimizing our website and online appearance
- Collaborating with the marketing team to create awesome landing pages, etc.
- Passion for software development and UI/UX
- Ability to emphasize and understand users
- Feel for easy, clear and appealing user interfaces
- You’ve already completed UI/UX projects (also private projects!)
- Strong skills in HTML/CSS
- Ideally, you’ve experience with Angular
Why you’re going to love it here
- You’re essential - you’ll enjoy responsibility and creative leeway
- You’ll grow personally with every solved problem
- Contribute to a modern, innovative product
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 39,200 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
We look forward to your application. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call +43 664 1408040.